▶️ The basics...
We’re looking for a mid level Product Manager who has experience with web and mobile apps, strong attention to detail, a focus on visual design, and is keen on learning and growing.
You will be working between our startup clients and internal design team on identifying user needs and broad UX solutions and briefing these to the design team.
Rate: $30-45 USD per hour (depending on experience)
Engagement: 2 month contract
💼 About the role...
🏝 Remote and asynchronous working style (work whenever and wherever you like)
🚀 Work with a variety of fast-paced startups in B2B, social media, fintech and more
🤗 Work alongside some top notch creatives that don't take things too seriously
🎩 Key responsibilities
- Working directly with our startup clients, joining weekly meetings etc
- Supervising design work done by our internal design team – note that we don't do any development ourselves
✨ Things we’re looking for in you...
- You’re a Figma user – we use Figma exclusively because it makes collaboration just so easy!
- You have super strong attention to detail
- You work quickly – we often have to find a balance between speed and quality. Sometimes we might have weeks to produce a solution, sometimes hours
- Thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions should be second nature for you. There is no right way to do something.
- You can adapt to working in design systems you didn’t originally create just as well as you can start with a blank canvas
- You’ve worked remotely or with clients in other countries and are comfortable being your own manager (we try and be as hands off as we can so you can work the way you want)
- You’re easily bored. You’ll never work on the same thing for very long here.
👋 Who we are...
Never Before Seen isn’t your typical design agency. We pride ourselves on being quick, nimble and lean – qualities rarely found in the agency world. Our clients are a highly diverse range of startups. You'll never be bored here.
You can check us and our work out here: neverbeforeseen.co
🤫 Just one more thing...
If you like the looks of this position but don’t think you’re quite qualified or have any other concerns, please reach out anyway – we will consider anyone that applies, even if you're missing a couple of skills.